|Basic information about the processing of Personal Information|
|Data Controller||Amadeus Travel IMS, S.L.
|Purpose of Personal Information Processing||Travel-IMS informs users that all personal data provided through the Website, including the IP address, will be added and processed in files owned by Travel-IMS aimed for commercial, promotional and informative actions associated to the contact data.|
|Legal Grounds for Processing||Legitimate business interest|
|Recipients of the Personal Information||Amadeus Affiliates and Third Party Service Providers.
|Data subject’s rights||You have a right to access, review and restrict processing of Personal Information and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
|Additional information||More information about the above aspects and others is available in the following URL – www.travel’ims.com/termas-and-conditions|
Last Updated – 03-23-18
Amadeus is committed to protecting the privacy of Personal Information it collects and processes. Amadeus will act in compliance with applicable data protection legislation.
We, Amadeus Group, want you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose Personal Information (information that identifies you as an individual).
Who is collecting and processing the Personal Information
What Personal Information do we collect and what is the legal basis for the processing of the Personal Information.
The legal grounds for processing Personal Information collected on this Site are for legitimate business interest.
What Types of Information Do We Collect?
Amadeus and third party service providers may collect and process information from you at various stages during your use of the Site.
The types of Personal Information that we collect and process may include:
- Personal Information, this may include
- Name, address and contact details such as email address
- Any other info you provide to us in contact forms;
- IP details and location data; and
Information you give us
Personal Information is information that identifies you as an individual. The information we collect may include: name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address and other personal information you provide by submitting forms on this Site.
Information we and our third party service providers may collect from you
Technical Information This may include your IP Address, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
For what purpose is your Personal Information used?
- to be transparent to the User; and
- only collect the minimum amount of data required to provide the services; and
- draft the precise purpose/s based on which the Personal Information shall be processed. Please avoid a lengthy or generic list of purposes;
- For further guidance please refer to Amadeus corporate standards – websites
- If the Site is a B2C site please contact GPU for specific guidance on purposes and use of consent a legal basis for processing
We may use the Personal Information collected from you:
- To provide our services to you and to communicate with you in connection with the services provided through this Site;
- To send you important information regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services and identifying usage trends. This information may be used as personal information and non-personal information.
- To detect, prevent or otherwise address security or technical issues in connection with services provided through this Site.
- To fulfill your requests (e.g., to send you news and updates and answer your questions).
- To obtain your feedback (e.g., through a survey).
- To inform you by e-mail of our products and services, special offers and promotions and any other marketing materials which we think may interest you.
Any sharing of Personal Information using third party platforms would be governed by the terms of the third party platform used.
Who is the Personal Information shared with?
In addition, we may also disclose your information
- to third parties, business partners, suppliers, subcontractors and service providers for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- To analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site;
- To an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings); and
- If necessary: (a) under applicable law including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal processes; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Third Party Sites and sending messages through the site
This Site may permit you to send messages regarding Site-related content to another individual though the site. If you wish to use this feature, you may be required to provide us with the individuals email address. By using this functionality, you affirm that you are entitled to use and provide us with the recipient’s name and email address for this purpose. Amadeus shall not assume any liability that may arise from sending this kind of messages to the recipients be-cause we are doing this at your request.
Security and Integrity of Personal Information
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please do not send us sensitive information through e-mail. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the contacting section of this Site. Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include credit card information in your e-mail correspondence with us.
Retention of Personal Information
Use of the Site by Children
The Site is not directed to children and we request such individuals not to provide Personal Information through the Site.
Data Access, correction requests and other questions
If you would like to access, review, correct, update or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Information that has been previously provided to us, you may contact us by email in English language at firstname.lastname@example.org. For security reasons, we reserve the right to take steps to authenticate your identity before providing access to Personal Information. Amadeus may also be restricted from allowing access to, change or deletion of some Personal Information.
Although Amadeus intends to carefully address any request and/or claim from you, as well as carefully process your personal information, you are entitled to file any claim or complaint before the relevant data protection authorities, if the answer provided by Amadeus does not meet your expectations.